The Client Registrations screen allows you to register external clients (devices) for access to your system.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Client Registrations button from Management.
To add a new client:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the client device settings.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Name: Enter a name for the client device.
- Universally Unique ID (UUID): Enter the UUID of the client device.
- MAC Address: Enter the MAC address of the client device.
- Disabled: Check if this client device should be disabled.