Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the Passenger App.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the Passenger App you're using.
You can now delete your passenger account by clicking on the "Account deletion" option within your profile on the app.
Terms and Conditions update
A new popup is now displayed after the app Terms and Conditions have been updated. To use the passenger app you must accept the latest Terms and Conditions.
Credit Card expired
If the selected credit card for your booking has expired, a warning symbol will now be displayed to notify you of the issue. You can replace the expired credit card by tapping on the card icon and then adding a new payment method on the "Your wallet" screen.
Consistent app colours
Various UI elements have now been updated and will use the correct theme colours throughout the app.
Action buttons will now be disabled if the required information has yet to be entered in the related fields. For example, you must enter your mobile number before you can click the (Tick) icon to move to the next step.
Consistent term for mobile number
The term "Mobile Number" will now be consistent throughout the app, rather than showing as telephone, mobile, and or phone number. For example, when registering to the app you will be asked for your mobile number.
- Fixed: The app no longer crashes when using a large image for your profile picture.
- Fixed: The icons for country code and phone number are now displaying correctly.
- Fixed: Completed rides in the "Your rides" screen are now showing on the first load of the app.
- Fixed: Coming up rides in the "Your rides" screen are now showing on the first load of the app.
- Fixed: The spacing sizes for fields on the "Account deletion" page have now been corrected.
- Fixed: Notifications are now shown again after fixing two errors in Firebase.
- Fixed: When entering an incorrect credit card number, a red exclamation mark icon was displayed within the field, this has now been removed.
Share your thoughts on the documentation and help the Autocab team improve it for yourself and others! To provide feedback, submit a request on Autocab Help or post in the community forum.