The Feeder Zones screen allows you to feed vehicles into certain zones from another.
This is also useful for limiting how many vehicles can be in a zone at any one time.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Feeder Zones button from Management > Zones.
Add a feeder zone
To add a new feeder zone:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the feeder zone.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Feed Zone: Select which zone will feed vehicles into the main zone.
- Main Zone: Select which zone will be the main zone.
- Feed Mode: Set if drivers should be invited to the main zone, or automatically replotted.
- Feed Type: Select 'Fill' to fill up the main zone first, and select 'Round Robin' to spread feeder vehicles between multiple zones.
- Feed Limit: Set the maximum number of vehicles allowed in the main zone.
- Invite Retry Interval: Set how often an invite should be sent after the first invite.
- Priority: Set the priority level of the feeder zone (9 is the highest).
- Notification Message: Write a custom message to be sent to invite drivers to the main zone.
In the above example, a maximum of 4 drivers are allowed in the TWN zone, and when the number falls below 4, drivers from the UNI zone will be offered a place in the TWN zone.