The Address Editor screen allows you to add, modify, or hide custom addresses on your system that may be well known or missing.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Address Editor button from Management > Addresses.
To add a new address:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the custom address.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Address: Enter an existing address and select it to populate the address fields.
- Search Type: Enter a unique letter to identify the address (e.g. C - Close, S - Street).
- Zone: Set which zone the address is within.
- Coordinate: Enter the latitude and longitude of the address.
- Sort Priority: A higher sort priority will ensure the address is shown higher in the search results list.
- Note: Add an optional note to be shown when entering this address on a booking.
- Private: Check if this address should be shown internally only.
- Priority: If a booking is made using this address, the priority set here will be automatically assigned.
- Applies To: Toggle if the address can be used for a booking's Pickup, Via, and or Destination.
- Purpose: Enter if this is a "Well Known" or "Missing" address.