The Capabilities screen allows you to create custom capabilities for drivers, vehicles, and pricing.
This is useful for allowing operators to allocate jobs that suit a driver or customer's capability-based needs.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Capabilities button from Management.
To add a new capability:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the capability.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Colour: Enable to set a custom capability colour.
- Short Code: A unique shortcode for this capability.
- Name: The name of the capability.
- Requirement: Select if the capability should be assigned to a driver, vehicle, pricing, or both.
- Priority: Enable to assign a priority for bookings with this capability.
- Exclude from Broadcast: Enable to exclude bookings with this capability on Driver Companion’s Zone Screen.
- Exclusive Capability: Enable to restrict a driver’s bookings to this assigned capability only.
- Enabled: Toggle to enable or disable the capability.
- Operator Override: Enable to allow an operator to override a driver’s capability restrictions, and assign them a booking with this capability.