The Vehicles screen allows you to add and manage vehicles on your Autocab system.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Vehicles button from Management.
Add a vehicle
To add a new vehicle:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter any required vehicle details.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Callsign: The unique number that identifies the vehicle.
- Make: The make of the vehicle.
- Model: The model of the vehicle.
- Colour: The colour of the vehicle.
- Year: The year the vehicle was produced.
- Registration: The number on the vehicle's registration plate.
- Vehicle Type: The type of vehicle, for example, a ‘Hatchback’.
- Vehicle Capabilities: This defines which type of jobs the vehicle is capable of doing.
- Size (Passengers): The number of passengers the vehicle can accommodate.
- CO2 Emissions (g/km): The vehicle’s CO2 emissions value.
- Vehicle Comments: Additional comments for the driver to read via Driver Companion.
- Suspended: Enable to suspend the vehicle from being used for work.
- Suspended Reason: Enter a reason for the driver's suspension.
- MDT configuration group: Select the configuration group for this vehicle's device (e.g. Driver Companion).
- MDT system settings group: Select the system settings for this vehicle's device (e.g. Meter, No Meter, SumUp, PayPal).
- Exclusive capability mode: Set if this vehicle's bookings are restricted to its capabilities or not.
- MDT ID: The vehicle’s mobile data terminal (MDT) ID number.
- Terminal: This will be automatically set when the vehicle is activated.
- Phone Number: The phone number of the vehicle’s MDT device. Used to allow calls between the driver, customer and operator.
- Group: Used for assigning a transaction group if you’re using vehicle accounts, rather than driver accounts.
- Plate Number: The vehicle’s taxi licence plate number.
- Has Two Owners: This allows you to assign two drivers if enabled.
- Owner Forename: The vehicle owner’s forename.
- Owner Surname: The vehicle owner’s surname.
- Owner Driver: Select which driver is the owner of the vehicle.
- Allocated To Owner: The owner-driver will not require a PIN to log in if enabled.
- Driver Login Mode:
- Off: All drivers of the same company can use the vehicle.
- Allowed Drivers: Only drivers assigned to this vehicle can use it.
- Disallowed Drivers: Only drivers not assigned to this vehicle can use it.
- Group: Only drivers in the selected driver group can use it.
- Plate Expires: The vehicle’s taxi plate expiry date.
- Insurance Expires: The vehicle’s insurance expiry date.
- City inspection Expires: The vehicle's city inspection expiry date.
- Road Tax Expires: The vehicle’s road tax expiry date.
- Mileage: The vehicle's total mileage.