The Drivers screen allows you to add drivers to your Autocab system and manage their profiles, including any stored information.
New drivers will need to be added here when they start working for you and having all the drivers registered on the system will ensure you can view digital records of their jobs, shifts, location, and more.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Drivers button from Management > Drivers.
To add a new driver:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter any required driver details.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Picture: The image uploaded here will be used as your driver’s profile picture across our apps.
- Picture Date: Enter the date of upload of the driver's profile picture.
- Callsign: The unique number that identifies the driver.
- Surname: The driver’s last name.
- Forename: The driver’s first name.
- PIN: The pin used by a driver to log in to their device, if the ‘start mode input’ is set to PIN.
- Driver Comments: Additional comments for the driver to read via Driver Companion.
- Referral ID: The unique ID that identifies the driver’s account.
- Suspension Status: Enable to suspend the driver from working.
- Exclude From Balance Suspension: If enabled, the driver will not be suspended automatically if their account balance is too low.
- Suspended - low balance: Enable to suspend the driver if their account balance is too low.
- Suspension History: Click to view the driver's history of suspensions.
- Address: The driver’s main address.
- Town: The town the driver is based in.
- County: The county the town is based in.
- Postcode: The driver’s address postcode.
- Destination Mode Home Address: This should be the driver’s home address, and will be used for Destination Mode.
- Mobile: The driver’s mobile number.
- Telephone: A telephone number for the driver.
- Email: An email address for the driver, used by the system to send details such as their licence code.
- Company: Select which company the driver is managed under.
- For this company only: If enabled, the driver will only be able to accept work from their selected company.
- Transaction Group: Select which transaction group this driver should be processed within.
- Driver License Number: The driver's licence number.
- Driver Capabilities: This defines which capability-based job types a driver can receive.
- No account bookings: Enable to prevent the driver from receiving account bookings.
- No cash bookings: Enable to prevent the driver from receiving cash bookings.
- Shift Pattern: The driver will only be able to work during their allocated shift pattern.
- Customers Can Call This Driver: If enabled, customers can contact this driver by phone.
- Exclusive Capability Mode: If enabled, the driver will only be able to accept work from their selected company.
- Date Started: When did the driver start working for you.
- Date Finished: When did the driver stop working for you.
- Badge Expires: The driver’s badge expiry date.
- CPC Card Expires: The driver’s CPC card expiry date.
- DBS Certificate Expires: The driver’s DBS certificate expiry date.
- Digital Tachograph Card Expires: The driver’s digital tachograph card expiry date.
- Driver License Expires: The driver’s licence expiry date.
- Insurance Expires: The driver’s insurance expiry date.
- Date Of Birth: The driver’s date of birth.
- Medical Card Expires: The driver’s medical card expiry date.
- Sage Settings (account work): Add your Sage account settings here if you bill driver’s through Sage.
- Sage Settings (payment card): Add a payment card for Sage.
- Auto process pre-paid card:
- Pre-paid card:
- Max pre-paid card payout:
- Min pre-paid card payout:
- Driver Sheet Header: Add a custom header to the driver sheet.
- Driver Sheet Type: Select a default template to use for the driver sheet.
- Driver Sheet Template: Select a custom template to use for the driver sheet.
EBP (Account Work)
- Account Reference: Your individual account reference number.
- Payout Code: The code for recording money paid out of the account.
- Payin Code: The code for recording money paid into the account.
- Currency: The currency the driver should be billed in.
- Journal Code: The journal code for a record of the business transactions.
- Accepted Payment Methods: Select which type of payment methods the driver can accept for jobs.
- Enable ePayout: Enable to automatically payout to a driver when processed.
- PayPal Email Address: Add the driver’s PayPal email address if you want to pay the driver what they are owed into their Paypal account once processed.
- Enable Insurance Provider: Enable to integrate a driver’s insurance such as Zego with the Autocab system.
- Insurance Customer ID: Enter the driver’s Insurance Customer ID.
- Bank Name: The name of the driver’s bank.
- Bank Routing Number: The routing number of the driver’s bank.
- Bank Account Number: The driver’s bank account number.