The Driver Authorisations screen allows you to authenticate driver devices using a username and password, rather than the standard PIN login.
This is useful for iOS devices that don't allow the use of activation codes.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Driver Authorisations button from Management > Drivers.
To authorise a new driver:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter the driver's details.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Driver: Enter the driver's callsign.
- Driver company: Enter which company the driver works for.
- Vehicle: Select which vehicle the driver will be using.
- Username: Enter a username for the driver.
- MDT version: Enter which version of Driver Companion is on the driver's device.