The Allowed Driver Groups screen allows you to add drivers to different driver groups.
This is useful for allowing or blocking selected drivers from using certain vehicles.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Allowed Driver Groups button from Management > Drivers.
Add a driver group
To add a new driver group:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the group details.
- Then click Save.
The following settings can be configured:
- Name: Enter a suitable group name.
- Mode: Select which mode this group will use.
- Allowed Drivers: This will allow drivers to start any vehicle with this group assigned to it.
- Disallowed Drivers: This will prevent drivers from starting any vehicle with this group assigned to it.
- Drivers: Select required drivers from the list.