The Address Booking Tags screen is where you can add custom tags to your addresses.
This is useful when a specific address needs a requested driver, vehicle and or capabilities tagging to the bookings.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Address Booking Tags button from Management > Booking Tags.
Add an address tag
To add a custom address tag:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter any required details.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Address: Select which type of address to use and then enter the address.
- Applies To: Toggle if the address should be applied to a booking's Pickup, Via, and or Destination.
- Address Match Mode: Select which address mode to use.
- Any: If selected, the tag will be applied if the address is used on any of the address fields.
- All: If selected, the tag will be applied only if the address is used on all of the address fields.
- Capabilities: Select which capabilities should be automatically applied to the address booking.
- Requested Vehicles: Enter which vehicles will be requested for a booking using this address.
- Requested Drivers: Enter which drivers will be requested for a booking using this address.