The Periodic Messages screen is where you can write and schedule messages to be sent periodically to drivers.
For example, you may schedule a message to remind drivers to pay their rent at the end of the day.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Periodic Messages button from Management > Messages.
Schedule a message
To schedule a new message:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter the required details.
- Then click OK.
Note: To avoid annoying your drivers with lots of messages, ensure your 'Period In Minutes' isn't set too low.
The following settings can be configured:
- From Date: When to start sending out the message.
- To Date: When to stop sending out the message.
- Period In Minutes: Set the time interval to send messages, for example, every hour.
- Driver: This allows you to select a single driver to send the message to.
- Company: This allows you to send the message to a selected company.
- Message: Write out the custom message.
- Enabled: Toggle to enable or disable the message.