The Driver Messages screen is where you can write and save simple messages that can be sent by drivers directly to your operators.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Standard Messages button from Management > Messages.
Add a message
To add a new message:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter any required details.
- Then click OK.
Once saved, drivers can then view and send the message to operators from Driver Companion.
The following settings can be configured:
- Short Code: A unique shortcut for the message to be identified.
- Message: Write out the custom message.
- Maximum Input Digits: The maximum number of characters a driver can type.
- Enabled: Toggle to enable or disable the message.