The Accept Bookings screen is where you can configure and control how each booking type is handled by your system.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Accept Bookings button from Management > Booking Control.
Add a booking rule
To add a new booking rule:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the rule.
- Then click OK.
Note: Please ensure you don’t have multiple rules enabled on the same day/time as they will not work as effectively.
The following settings can be configured:
- Name: Enter a unique name for the rule.
- Operator, Mobile App, Chatbot, Cab Exchange, IVR: Select which booking sources are On, Off, Account Only, or Cash Only while this rule is enabled.
- Days: Select which days this rule is enabled.
- Hours: Select during what hours this rule is enabled.