The Overbooking Criterion screen is where you can apply rules to the timetables for controlling when and where they should be used.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Overbooking Criterion button from Management > Booking Control > Overbookings Protection.
To add a new criterion:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the criterion.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Name: Enter a unique name for the criterion.
- Timetable: Select which timetable this rule should apply to.
- Enabled: Toggle to enable the criterion.
- Zones: Click "Edit" to select which zones this rule should apply to.
- Company: Select which company this rule should apply to.
- Start Date: Set when the rule conditions should start.
- End Date: Set when the rule conditions should end.
- Group Zones: Toggle to group the selected zones.