The Wall Scenarios screen is where you can configure different scenarios for The Wall.
When your business becomes too busy to provide rides to all of your customers, we call this hitting the wall.
The Wall is useful for dealing with busy periods efficiently and ensuring that your valued customers still receive the great service they’re used to.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Wall Scenarios button from Management > Booking Control.
Add a scenario
To add a wall scenario:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Configure the wall scenario.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Name: A unique name for the scenario.
- Enabled: Toggle to enable the scenario.
- Schedule: Select the date schedule for this scenario.
- Dispatch Time: Set the dispatch time limit that will trigger this scenario if reached.
- Zones: Select which zones the scenario can trigger in.
- Zones are grouped: If enabled the zones selected will act as one and the settings will affect all zones instead of each individually.
- Capabilities: Select which capabilities the scenario will trigger on.
- Affects Account Bookings: Enable if the scenario should affect account bookings.
- Affects Card Bookings: Enable if the scenario should affect card bookings.
- Affects Cash Bookings: Enable if the scenario should affect cash bookings.
- Extension Time For Advanced Bookings: Set an extension time that will include advanced bookings within the scenario when it's active.
- Mobile, Chatbot, Phone, IVR, 3rd Party Bookings: Click edit to change the scenario parameters for different bookings.
- New Customers: These are your brand new customers.
- Red Customers: These are your bad customers who cancel a lot of bookings.
- Amber Customers: These are your average customers who complete some bookings.
- Green Customers: These are your valued and good customers who complete a lot of bookings.
- Surge Pricing Mode: Select if surge pricing should be an amount or percentage.
- Surge Pricing Percentage/ Amount: Set the surge pricing value.
- Text Message To Off-Shift Drivers: If enabled a custom text message can be sent to Off-Shift drivers went the scenario is active (Only sent to drivers with a matching scenario company or capabilities).
- Notification To On-Shift Drivers: If enabled a custom notification can be sent to On-Shift drivers went the scenario is active (Only sent to drivers with a matching scenario company or capabilities).