The Caller Block List screen is where you can add customers to be blacklisted.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Caller Block List button from Management.
Block a number
To block a number:
- Click on the New button at the top.
- Enter the telephone number to block and a reason.
- Then click OK.
The following settings can be configured:
- Telephone Number: Enter the telephone number to be blocked.
- Address: If known, enter the user's address.
- Email: If known, enter the user's email address.
- Reason: Enter a reason for blocking this number.
- Disabled: Toggle to disable the block.
- Doesn't Apply to Delivery Jobs: Select if the user can still make delivery bookings.