The Accounts screen contains various settings for controlling how the driver and vehicle accounts work on your system.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Accounts button from Management > Settings > Configuration.
The following settings can be configured:
- Booking Colour: Set what colour should show for account work on the dispatch screen.
- Booking Colour Overrides Capabilities: If enabled, the booking colour will override any custom capability colours.
- Password Entry Mode: Select which mode to use for entering and displaying account passwords.
- Password Sort Mode: Select if passwords should be sorted or not for operators.
- Suspend Blanace Threshold: If a driver’s balance falls below the set threshold, then they will be automatically suspended.
- Suspend Threshold On Balance: Select which balance type a driver should be suspended based on.
- Previous Balance: The driver’s previous balance.
- Current Balance: The driver’s current balance.
- Outstanding Amount: The driver’s total outstanding balance.
- Show Extra Fields: Select which fields should be shown to drivers for account bookings.
- Booking Account by Code: If enabled, accounts will only be sorted by their account code.
- Settle Driver/Vehicle Account: If enabled, a driver or vehicle account will be settled to zero after being processed.
- Settle Driver Mode: When Credit is selected, all negative Current Balances are not settled.
- Sort Account by Column: Select if accounts should be sorted by their code or name.
- Invoice Email Text: Enter custom text to be shown in the email body when sending an invoice.
- Print Full Address On Invoice: Enable to include the full address on printed invoices.
- Print Note With Address On Invoice: Enable to include booking notes on printed invoices.
- Auto-Populate Account Reference: Enable to automatically populate the account reference field on accounts.
- Export Credit Note to Sage: Enable to automatically export a credit note to sage.
- Sage Version: Select which version of Sage you are using.
- Sage Settings: Add your Sage account settings here if you bill drivers/vehicles through Sage.
- Booking Fee For Manual Price: If required, select a booking fee to be applied to manually priced jobs.
- Docket Insert Mode: Select which mode to use for inserting dockets.
- Approve Driver Dockets On Invoice Paid: Enable to automatically approve driver dockets when the invoice has been paid.
- Approve Vehicle Dockets On Invoice Paid: Enable to automatically approve vehicle dockets when the invoice has been paid.
- Auto Export when Posted: Enable to automatically export dockets into a file when a job is processed.
- Post Dockets with Cost/Price <= 0: Enable to automatically export posted dockets with a cost/price less than zero into a file.
- Docket Export Include Header and Footer: Enable to include the header and footer in docket exports.
- Require Cancellation Reason: Enable to require a reason to be provided when cancelling a booking.