The Email screen is where you can configure your email provider.
This is useful for sending driver & vehicle sheets to your drivers.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Email button from Management > Settings > Configuration.
The following settings can be configured:
- SMTP Host: Enter the host email address of your SMTP provider (E.g. Gmail's SMTP host is smtp.gmail.com).
- SMTP Port: Enter the port of your SMTP provider.
- SMTP Username: Enter the username of your SMTP provider.
- Enable SSL: If required, enable SSL to ensure your emails are sent securely.
- From Address: Enter the email address that the system will send emails from.
- HTML Enabled: If required, enable this to allow HTML on your emails.
- Customer Accounts: Enable to add a custom email provider for customer accounts only.
- Driver Accounts: Enable to add a custom email provider for driver accounts only.
Note: If you want to configure your email settings yourself, you can easily find your SMTP details online with a simple Google search. Just type in your email provider's name followed by ‘SMTP Settings’.