The User Interface screen is where you can configure what drivers can see while on Driver Companion.
To access this screen:
- Click on the User Interface button from Management > Settings > Configuration.
The following settings can be configured:
- Default customisation user: Select which user to use for the default user settings.
- Default Active Sources: Toggle which active source filters should be automatically active on the global search form.
- Default Historic Sources: Toggle which historic source filters should be automatically active on the global search form.
- Default Exact Match Filter: Toggle if exact match filters should be automatically active on the global search form.
- Default Address Filter Options: Toggle which address options should be automatically active on the global search form.
- No-fare query screen: Enable to show the query screen first after selecting the 'no fare' vehicle command.
- Street View: Enable to use street view on the booking screen.
- Map Click Dispatch Mode: Enable to allow operators to dispatch bookings by clicking on the map from the active bookings panel.
- Validate pickup in booking editor:
- Show company header in booking editor:
- Show street bookings in history: Enable to show street bookings in a driver's Driver Companion reports.
- Enable Training Button: Enable to display the "Training" button on the main dashboard.
- Round buttons: Enable to display rounded buttons rather than square.
- Zone header background colour: Enable to display the zone header background colour.
- Zone header foreground colour: Enable to display the zone header foreground colour.
- Zone labels on map: Enable to display zone labels on the map view.
- Automatic Booking Receipt: Enable to print booking receipts automatically.
- Show Booking Receipt Print Options: Enable to display printing options when generating a booking receipt.
- Booking Receipt Copies: Set how many receipt copies should be printed per booking.
- Booking Receipt Note: Enable to display a note on the receipt.
- Mandatory Booking Fields: Select which bookings fields must be shown on the booking details.
- Caller preference toggles (F11):
- Show IVR Preference: Enable to show caller IVR preferences.
- Show Booking Preference CLI: Enable to show caller booking preference CLI.
- User Interface Mode: Select if the user interface should be driver-centric or vehicle-centric.
- Enable Alphanumeric Callsigns: Enable to allow operators to enter callsigns that contain both numbers and letters.