The Voice screen allows you to configure various settings for your voice channels.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Voice button from Management > Settings > Configuration.
The following settings can be configured:
- Talk Time: Set how long a driver can talk on calls.
- All Talk Time: Set how long a driver is allowed to talk in total.
- Client Settings: Configure custom client settings for calls.
- Default Voice Channel: Set the default voice channel for calls, between 0-255.
- 248: Phantom connects the operator to the driver’s mobile.
- 249: Phantom connects the operator to the vehicle’s phone number.
- 250: The MDT device calls the office.
- Fallback To Channel From Vehicle Details: Enable to set the Voice Channel as a fallback.