The Passengers screen is where you can customise under what conditions a customer will be classed as reliable.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Passengers button from Management > Settings > Configuration.
The following settings can be configured:
- Reliability Ratings Enabled: Toggle to show the reliability of passengers on the booking screen.
- Include Cancelled Bookings In Rating: Enable to include cancelled bookings in a customer's reliability rating.
- Maximum Number of Bookings for a New Customer: Set how many bookings a new customer must make before receiving a reliability rating.
- Threshold For High (%): If a customer has completed the set percentage of bookings, they will be a high rating.
- Threshold For Medium (%): If a customer has completed the set percentage of bookings, they will be a medium rating.