To manually place a new delivery order:
- Press on the Add new button found in the bottom right.
- Enter the buyer's details:
Phone Number: Enter the phone number of the customer who placed the order.
Name: Enter the name of the customer who placed the order.
- Press Next, and then enter the delivery address.
- Enter the delivery instructions (Optional).
- Press Next, and enter the Order Number or reference.
- Press Next, and enter the value of the order to be charged to the customer.
Note: You can enable the "Total value already paid" setting if only the delivery fee needs to be paid.
- Then click Send Payment Request.
A confirmation popup will then be displayed for the delivery order.
Note: If your Delivery Point is in "Plan and Book" mode the order will be sent to the "To-Do" tab. Whereas, if in "Quick Book" or "Track and Schedule" mode the order will be sent to the "Scheduled" tab.