The Template Editor screen allows you to access and edit templates for invoices, credit sheets, and other documents.
To access this screen:
- Click on the Template Editor button after logging into Ghost.
Edit a template
To edit a template:
- Select the template to edit.
- Click the Edit button.
- Use the Page Setup popup to edit the template.
- Then click File > Save > Default.
Note: You can also select "New" to save the edited template as a new template, rather than overwriting the existing version.
Load a template
To load another template:
- Click on File > Load.
- Then click on the template you want to load.
Save a template
To save an edited template:
- Click on File > Save.
- Then click File > Save > Default (or New...).
Delete a template
To delete a template:
- Click on File > Delete.
- Then click on the template you want to delete.
The summary tab provides you with a basic preview of the template.
The outline tab provides you with a detailed list of each section within the template and allows you to configure each individual setting for the selected section.
The preview tab provides you with a full-screen preview of the template will look to end-users.