Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Ghost.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of Ghost you're using.
- Fixed: The maximum number of global search results has been reduced to 10,000 from 65000 to prevent unreasonable load on Ghost and user systems.
- Fixed: The address groups will no longer show a null reference if an address group contained zero addresses.
- Fixed: When a route calculation times out, critical errors will no longer be displayed.
- Fixed: Promo codes can now bypass the minimum amount on capability tariffs.
- Fixed: The availability filter will now only affect ASAP bookings, rather than being limited to prebookings when there is either an available vehicle or STC vehicle.
- Fixed: Google addresses now append extra locational information to the town to ensure enough detail is present to differentiate ambiguous addresses.