Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Ghost.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of Ghost you're using.
- Fixed: An error message will now be sent to Driver Companion if a driver tries to login, while there is an ongoing shift for a different driver in the same vehicle.
- Fixed: The "Your zones have been updated! Please reboot your app at your earliest convenience" message will no longer be sent to drivers with a service version of 10.024 or later. The latest versions have a new message to alert drivers of the updates.
- Fixed: End of journey events (cancelled, completed, and no fare) will no longer be queued up and sent after the dispatched event in the case the driver hasn't accepted.
- Fixed: The dispatched driver event will only be sent after a driver has accepted the job offer.
- Fixed: Pay-by-links will no longer be sent to passengers for non-cash bookings when the "Automatic - when booking is made" mode has been selected.
- Fixed: If a payment link automatically fails for an app booking, the passenger will receive a message informing them that the booking has not been made.