Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Ghost.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of Ghost you're using.
- Fixed: When selecting different booking offer fields in 365 Management and enabling "Estimated distance to pick-up" or "Estimated time to pick-up", the selected fields were not being displayed in Driver Companion.
- Fixed: Incorrect translations will no longer be displayed for the optional booking fields.
- Fixed: Null reference (no value) displayed when a non-Cab Exchange booking was dispatched and modified before the driver could accept it.
- Fixed: The bank payment reconciler was only approving dockets for completed bookings, and not cancelled and no-fare bookings. All bookings will now be approved correctly.
- Fixed: Ghost was not sending out the dispatched event for an accepted booking if the booking had previously been rejected by the same driver.
- Fixed: When using optimised dispatch on an account, bookings could still be "Held" even if the threshold had been reached.
- Fixed: If the global setting for account priority is higher than the value set in optimised dispatch, then the optimised dispatch rules were not applied to an account.