- Download the CabCard Taxi Payments app.
- Download the CabCard SoftPOS Terminal app.
- Note: The terminal app will be hidden once installed, this is correct as you won't need to open it.
- Check with your company that you're vehicle is using the CabCard Go Add-Ons Group.
Check your company has contacted CabCard for integration and provided them with your name, email, telephone number, and callsign.
Check you've been provided with your own login details for the CabCard Go app.
To set up the CabCard Go app:
- Open the CabCard Taxi Payments app.
- Log in to the app or click Join CabCard now to sign up.
- Tap Take a payment.
- Tap Yes to allow the Transaction location to be recorded.
- Tap I have installed the app for Step 1: Install CabCard SoftPOS Terminal.
- Tap Continue and agree to the required permissions.
- Tap Verify installation.
- Enter a Transaction Amount of £0.01 (Don't click Charge, this is only to test the Take a payment screen).
- Tap back or go to the Home screen to cancel the transaction.
To use CabCard Go on Driver Companion:
- Log in to Driver Companion.
- Accept a booking.
- Swipe through until you get to the payment page.
- Tap the (Card) icon.
- Select the Payment Card Reader option and tap Confirm.
- Tap Take Payment and OK.
- Once redirected to the CabCard app, tap Charge.
- When the Tap to Pay screen shows, have the passenger tap their card on your device.
- If successful, you'll be redirected to Driver Companion and can swipe to Complete.
- Developer Mode Enabled: This means you have developer mode enabled on your Android device. To solve the issue please disable developer mode in your device settings.
- NFC Disabled: This means you have NFC disabled on your device. To solve this issue please enable NFC via your device settings or shortcut buttons at the top of your screen.