Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Ghost.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of Ghost you're using.
Note: The minimum required version of Ghost is 18.000.338 or later
The settings on the Dispatch screen are now located within the profile dropdown menu.
Audio alerts volume
You've heard the alerts and we've heard your feedback, so now you can adjust or completely turn off audio alerts.
Vehicle Queue: context menu
You can now right-click items in the Vehicle Queue to view and use relevant shortcuts.
Driver Messages: context menu
You can now right-click messages in the Driver Messages to view and use relevant shortcuts.
Shortcut: Send to active
The 'Send to active' shortcut has now been added to the context menu when right-clicking on an advanced booking.
System update: warning icon
When your system is due to be upgraded, the warning icon in the top-right will now show in orange on the first instance, and then red when the upgrade is imminent.
- Pulsating orange icon when an upgrade, restart and redeploy is scheduled.
- Pulsating red icon when a scheduled update is within 5 mins.
The following locales have had the translations updated: bg-BG, de-DE, en-AU, en-IE, es-AR, es-CL, es-CO, es-ES, es-MX, es-PE,fr-CA, fr-FR, fr-LU, fr-LT, no-no, pt-BR, pt-PT, ru-RU, sr-sp, uk-UA.
- Fixed: The 'No Fare' field on the Vehicle Query screen will no longer show a time when a driver/vehicle is not on a 'No Fare' job.
- Fixed: The search button with Global Search stopped working when an operator received a message.
- Fixed: When in dark mode, users were unable to see the number of advance bookings on the Booking Form time bar.
- Fixed: When using alphanumeric callsigns, entering a callsign prefixed with the letter N would prevent the vehicle commands from being used.
- Fixed: An issue with the CTRL+S shortcut not working in the Global Search form.
- Fixed: An issue with arrow keys not working as intended in Global Search form.
- Fixed: An issue with the (Clock) icon not showing in the status column for advance bookings.
- Fixed: An issue with the company filter not working when navigating to different screens within the product.
- Fixed: An issue with 365 Booking & Dispatch allowing an inactive driver to be added to a booking.
- Fixed: An issue with the CTRL+H shortcut to 'Hold' zones not working if the company filter was turned on.
- Fixed: An issue with the Global Search table not updating when a booking was modified or cancelled.