Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the iGo Portal.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the iGo Portal you're using.
The Demand screen is where you can see which originators can send you jobs, which marketplace they are using, and whether or not they are active.
The Activity screen allows you to manage your completed bookings and potential disputes.
The Analytics screen will display charts for monitoring your marketplace performance such as; the number of jobs completed, total revenue, trip value, and quoted ETAs.
The Invoicing screen provides you with a list of invoices based on the jobs sent to you by originators through the iGo Network.
The My Profile screen is where you can manage your contact details, company information, and area coverage.
The Admin screen allows you to add additional users to your account, set their roles (user-level and permissions), and configure system settings such as time zone.
You can view relevant help pages for each screen by clicking on the (Hat) icon next to the title.
Activity: Archived bookings tab
The Activity screen now contains a new tab for Archived bookings. These are any bookings that are older than 6 months.
By clicking on the 'Chat' button on the left-hand side, you can ask questions to our chatbot to find relevant help pages, or speak directly to one of our agents by clicking 'Get in touch'. This is the same chat feature we have available on Autocab Help.
If you don't have permission to view a certain area, you will be presented with a "No access" message and the screen will exclude any actions/details users can see by default.
Primary page: Activity
The Activity screen will now be the first screen you see when signing into the iGo Portal as an operator.
When a dispute has been raised and you receive the relevant email, you will now be redirected to the dispute in the iGo Portal after clicking on 'Go to Dispute'.
Viewing booking cancellation fees
When viewing the details of a cancelled booking, the pricing section will now display applicable cancellation fees.
Invoice: Net, VAT and Gross
Three new columns have been added to the invoice tables for the Net amount, Vat amount and Gross amount for each invoice.
Invoice booking search
A search button has been added to the invoices pop-up so you can now update your search results without having to set the filters again.
Bookings: Date range
When on the bookings tab within Activity, you can now filter the bookings by a specific or custom date range:
- This week
- Previous week
- Last 7 days
- This month
- Previous month
- Last 30 days
- This year
Build number panel
If you need to know what version and build of the product you're on, you can now view these by pressing Ctrl + I.
Your company ID will now be displayed in the left-hand menu below your company name.
When on the bookings tab within Activity, you can now export the bookings to a CSV file by clicking the Export button.
Credit notes: fund request reason
When viewing the credit notes of a booking, you will now see a new column for 'Fund request reason'.
Note: The existing “Reason” column should be renamed to “Approval Reason”.
You can now set the maximum number of login attempts a user can have before they'll be locked out of the system:
- Maximum number of attempts: Set how many attempts a user can have before they'll be locked out.
- Lockout duration in minutes: Set how long the user will be locked out.
- Fixed: When viewing a company, the column names are displaying the translation key rather than the actual translation.
- Fixed: The company pop-up does not close when clicking the 'Access Profile' button.
- Fixed: The amounts listed in the invoice table and invoice pop-up are rounded incorrectly.
- Fixed: The wrong error message is displayed when uploading a logo fails.
- Fixed: The default commission VAT field is showing the percentage symbol twice, before and after the value.
- Fixed: When requesting a refund via a dispute, the maximum refund amount is not updated after sending the request.
- Fixed: When no ETA is quoted for a booking, the lateness field is showing a status of 'early'.
- Fixed: The total number of bookings value is not updating when filtering bookings on an invoice.
- Fixed: When filtering bookings on an invoice, the set dates in the From and To fields are reset when clicking the 'Search' button.
- Fixed: When viewing an operator's details, the contact information link for Facebook and Twitter cannot be edited/updated.
- Fixed: When sorting invoices by amount, the order is random.