Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for E-Booker.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of E-Booker you're using.
Activities: see all bookings
When on the Activities screen, the 'From' and 'To' dates will now be empty and all your bookings will be displayed. Previously the date fields were set to the current date and would hide old bookings.
We've changed some of the wording we use in our product:
- The "Future" button is now called "Schedule".
- The "ASAP" button is now called "Now".
- The "Schedule Ride" heading shown when setting the pick-up date/time is now called "Schedule".
- The "Set Time" button shown when setting the pick-up date/time is now called "Set schedule".
- The "Or… ASAP" button shown when setting the pick-up date/time has now been removed.
- The "Select Payment Method" heading on the payment selection screen is now called "Your Wallet".
- The "Your reference" field will only be displayed for corporate account bookings.
Set schedule: date/time picker
When setting the schedule for a booking, you'll now have two separate fields for setting the time and then the date.
Our Albanian translations have been updated based on user feedback.
Translations: Norwegian and Albanian
You can now set the product language to Norwegian and Albanian from the language selector.
- Fixed: When placing a return journey, the pick-up point details are not carried over to the new booking.
- Fixed: When selecting a flight on an airport booking, the flight arrival time was different when compared to the airport's website.
- Fixed: After signing up to E-Booker, the default payment method for 'Cash' was set on a booking, even if the option was turned off by the taxi company.
- Fixed: When entering the validation questions correctly for a travel program, an error was still displayed stating "All validation answers must be supplied".
- Fixed: After signing up to E-Booker and going to the wallet screen to add a new credit card, no options were shown in the 'Card type' dropdown.