Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Phantom.
To ensure you have the best experience using Phantom, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within Phantom will depend on your company's configuration of Phantom and the current version you're using.
Trunks: PAID Header
Added a field for entering the 'PAID bearer number' when 'PAID Header' has been enabled for a Trunk.
This can be used for integration with a third-party telephony provider as some providers require a trusted number to be sent via PAID, even if the caller ID is not a trusted number or not the same as the PAID number.
Interactive Ringback: No Fare Job
Added support so that interactive ringback will automatically 'No fare' bookings even if the passenger chooses to cancel.
Added support so that bookings will automatically 'No fare' if the passenger doesn't answer a ringback call.
Virtual Operator Controls: Customer name
The 'Customer name' toggle within Master Controls > Virtual Operator Controls will now completely hide the "What is your name?" prompt for a virtual operator is disabled.
Translations and locales
Added support for Serbian Text-to-Speech (TTS) translations.
Added Luxembourg dialling codes.
Added Canadian French translations.
- Fixed: A permission issue causing the Wallboard to display incorrect data from Ghost.
- Fixed: An issue causing the Custom Wallboard line graphs to display incorrectly.
- Fixed: An issue where a routing Queue would inherit the auto-pause setting from the second queue when the first queue was terminated.
- Fixed: An issue where Shortcodes could not be edited if you've filtered the table using the search field.
- Fixed: An issue causing the system to hand up calls from new callers who were returned to IVR from a queue.
- Fixed: When using the 'Operator Ratings' setting — enabled in the IVR Master Controls — the Inbound/Outbound Recordings are not showing which agent answered the call.
- Fixed: An issue where the Inbound/Outbound Recordings records would take considerably longer to load when searching for a phone number while using a large date range.
- Fixed: The colour picker for the Custom Wallboard didn't work when trying to change the colour scheme of a widget.
- Fixed: The back button shown on the embedded user guide is not showing.
- Fixed: The month and year options are not showing on the calendar dropdown menu.
- Fixed: The edit and create buttons are not working on the Customer Reports, Reports Schedule, or Wallboard Settings.
- Fixed: When creating a custom wallboard, the 'add to wallboard' button is not working.
- Fixed: The start date calendar in the Reports Schedule is not opening.
- Fixed: Multiple issues relating to visual UI elements not displaying the way they were designed to display.
- Fixed: Multiple report pages were not displaying after the latest UI update.
- Fixed: The firewall table stopped working if some IP addresses were too long.