You can access Phantom remotely by using a softphone.
- You have Phantom Cloud.
- You have Autocab 365.
- Your broadband speed is no lower than 10Mb.
- You're using a computer with Windows installed.
- Make sure your users are logged in to the Ghost client before starting this process so that they're whitelisted before provisioning a softphone.
Note: If you're using a physical Phantom phone system, then your network administrator may need to allow access to remote users. Please call our technical support team if you need help with this.
Find your provisioning URL
To find the Provisional URL for your Phantom phone system:
- Log in to Phantom.
- Go to System > General.
- Find the Provisioning URL setting.
- Copy the URL.
- Go to the next step.
Install the softphone
- Go to https://desktop.jitsi.org/Main/Download
- Download the Jitsi Microsoft Windows installer.
- Run the installer and open the Setup Wizard.
- On the welcome page click Next.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next again.
- On the additional tasks page, leave the default items checked.
- Click Next and then Install.
- Click Yes if Windows displays a warning about installing the software.
The installation takes a few minutes, once complete click Finish and Jitsi will launch automatically.
Note: The first time you run Jitsi, you may get a warning from your firewall, simply click Allow Access for private networks.
- Open Jitsi by double-clicking the desktop icon or shortcut in the start menu.
- Click Use online provisioning on the sign-in page.
- Be on Options > Advanced > Provisioning.
- Paste the copied provisioning URL into the Manually specify a provisioning URL field.
- Close/quit Jitsi to save the changes.
- Open Jitsi again.
- Log in as an agent.
- *61: To log in and log out
- *62: To queue in or out
- *63: To pause or go on break