Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Driver Companion (iOS).
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the Driver Companion you're using.
Driver Companion (iOS) is now available in the following languages: Norwegian, and Albanian.
- Fixed: No message was displayed when the disclaimer had been updated.
- Fixed: When passengers use a favourite address during an 'as directed' booking, the destination coordinates are far away from the actual destination.
- Fixed: The 'message centre' icon is missing from the navigation menu.
- Fixed: Users are unable to type or exit the message centre.
- Fixed: The ringback success message is not displaying correctly and only shows 'Customer has' rather than 'Customer has been contacted.'
- Fixed: An issue in the last release is causing the app to crash.
- Fixed: A connection error message is displayed and requires the app to be restarted after update 9.4.4
- Fixed: If a driver's internet connection is lost while offline, the online/offline toggle is enabled and the driver has the option to go offline again when they're already offline.
- Fixed: The gratuity field is now appearing when on the fare screen, even if the option has been enabled by management.
- Fixed: When on a job and actively driving, the map is not updating correctly with the driver's position and route.
- Fixed: The 'street pickup' icon is not appearing in the navigation menu.