The active section lets you bid for active bookings (released work).
To bid on active bookings:
- Press the To Bid tab on the Zones screen.
- This screen displays the active bookings list.
- Press and hold or swipe right to open a booking you want to bid on. This opens the bidding screen.
- From here, you can decide to bid or skip this particular job.
- To skip, swipe the screen to the left.
- To place a bid, swipe the screen to the right.
- To neither skip nor bid, return to the bidding menu by pressing the Cross ( x ) in the top-left corner.
- Depending on if you skip or bid on a booking, a pop-up appears on the screen stating whether the bid was skipped or your bid has been successfully received.
- Any booking you've bid on is removed from the To Bid list.
To remove a booking from the To Bid menu:
- Swipe left to remove a booking.
- Now this booking no longer exists in your To Bid menu.
For instructions on how to configure Bid for Active in 365 Management, see our Configuring Bid for Active article for details.