Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Accounts.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of 365 Accounts you're using.
Job processor: Master Invoicing
You can now create master invoices for sub-accounts within 365 Accounts. See more on Master Invoicing.
This is useful for creating a single invoice for billing a customer with multiple sub-accounts linked to their main account.
Note: To link a sub-account to a master account, go to Corporate Accounts > click to edit an account > click the 'Job Processing' tab, then use the 'Master Account' setting to select a master account for the sub-account.
Job processor: Global search
We've made some changes to improve the overall experience and speed when using the global search feature in Dockets Checks and Postings:
- The 'Dockets' modal was renamed to 'Bookings Global Search'
- Unnecessary fields and columns were removed
- The 'Audit' and 'Auto Approve Recipe' tabs were removed
- The 'Booking ID' is now the first column by default
Invoices retrieve: email fields
Added the ‘Subject’ and ‘Body’ fields to the pop-up for emailing an invoice via Invoices Retrieve.
Vehicle sheets history: Download sheet summary
The 'Download sheet summary' action within the Vehicle sheets history now creates a background task for the download.
System update scheduled
When a system update is scheduled, you'll now see an orange icon at the top of the screen, rather than a green icon.
- Fixed: In Dockets Checks and Postings the dockets filter field doesn't work when entering an account name.
- Fixed: An issue allowing a partial credit note to be created with multiple dockets selected.
- Fixed: An issue with the Albanian (Kosovo) translations missing or not loading.
- Fixed: Unable to approve/unapprove dockets in Invoicing.
- Fixed: No option to bulk invoice or bulk draft invoice.
- Fixed: Incorrect date showing on the calendar for the 'From' field in Booking Totals report.
- Fixed: The VAT Reports > Driver table is not loading any records.
- Fixed: The 'Driver Query' pop-up is saving changes without clicking the save button.
- Fixed: The Accounts Automator > Auto-approving Recipes are showing incorrect values when adding new conditions.
- Fixed: An issue causing the driver, vehicle, and account to be removed when trying to edit a docket.
- Fixed: The 'Settings updated by another user' message is displayed when the current user updates a setting.