Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of 365 Booking & Dispatch you're using.
Booking form: loyalty card field
When entering a loyalty card on the Booking Form, the 'Loyalty Card' field will now display a dropdown for matching cards you can select.
Vehicle query: new fields
Added the following fields to the vehicle query screen:
Booking form: address search
Added 'Zone name' as an optional customisation field to the address search table.
Driver message history: copy message
You can now copy a driver's message by right-clicking on a message in the driver message history (Dispatch > F9 > F2).
Booking form: text keyword
Added 'Text keyword' as an optional customisation field to the Booking Form.
Norwegian keyboard layout
Added support for Norwegian keyboard layout and using special keys via Shift key.
- Fixed: The zone colour is showing on the pick-up field in the bookings table, but not the destination field.
- Fixed: When you change the booking date from the new calendar option, the tariff is not updated.
- Fixed: The 'Read' status for operator messages is showing as 'false' even after an operator has read the message.
- Fixed: An issue with Account (Legacy) 'Pricing: Manually modify' permission where when disabled users could still manually insert a price.
- Fixed: An issue that caused the vehicle callsigns to be case-sensitive.
- Fixed: An issue where vehicle markers would not be removed from the map view if a vehicle went offline while the operator was making a booking.