This guide will show you how to set up SumUp on Autocab 365.
- You have set up a SumUp account and have been fully onboarded with SumUp.
- You have contacted our Support team and have had SumUp linked to your system.
SumUp setup on Autocab 365
To set up SumUp on Autocab 365:
- Login to Autocab 365.
- Go to Management > Drivers/ Vehicles > Driver Companion > Settings Groups.
- Click on the Add-ons Groups tab.
- Edit or add a new Add-ons Group for SumUp.
- Click the General & Communications tab and set the following settings:
Name: Enter 'SumUp' as the name
Override MDT Parameters: Toggle to enabled
Locations Sources: Toggle to enable Google Play Services, Non-GPS Sources, and Estimated GPS Fixes
- Click the Meter tab and set the Meter Type to Ghost Pricing.
- Click the External Devices tab and set the Card Reader Type to:
SumUp (Pay Driver): Select if you want money from bookings to go directly to a driver's SumUp account.
SumUp (Pay Company): Select if you want money from bookings to go to your company before being distributed to drivers.
- Click Save.
Note: You will need to apply the new Add-on Group to a vehicle for it to have any effect.
- Next, go to Management > Drivers/ Vehicles > Vehicles.
- Double-click to edit a vehicle.
- Click the Equipment tab and set the Add-Ons Group to SumUp.
- Click Save.
Drivers with the Add-on Group assigned to their vehicle will now be able to connect their SumUp devices via Driver Companion. To see how this is done please read the Driver Companion SumUp documentation.