Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the Accounts Portal.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the Accounts Portal you're using.
hCaptcha SMS validation
When users register for an account or change their profile details, they'll need to complete a hCaptcha challenge before sending an SMS validation code.
Note: SMS validation will need to be turned on for the hCaptcha to show.
You can now select Norwegian from the language dropdown.
Account quick access
You can now quickly access an account by clicking the (Arrow) icon next to a record in the account table.
Updated UI: Passenger Details
The layout of the 'Passenger Details' pop-up has been improved with a better grouping of related fields and more defined columns.
- Fixed: The 'Booker' and 'Passenger' names are in the wrong order on the booking approval page.
- Fixed: The 'General Help' page is opened in a new tab every time the 'People' page is accessed.
- Fixed: When creating a new passenger, the wrong message is shown after automatically linking the passenger.
- Fixed: When a registration link has expired, the loading icon is shown which gives the impression that the activation link will work correctly.
- Fixed: An error message is displayed when trying to view booking details if the booking has no Passenger ID.