The Innovation Hub is a place for sharing new ideas and collaborating with others on feature requests!
We are happy to have you as part of our community, and we will all benefit from a healthy and innovative community and always value your contributions.
Before you post or comment, please read our guidelines. All users must understand them to keep the Innovation Hub a positive and open place for collaborative discussion.
We support an open and friendly environment in our community. To maintain that environment, we ask you to be respectful, act with good intentions, and use good judgment. Helping others and sharing knowledge is encouraged and means that everyone benefits!
Here are some things to remember while posting on the Innovation Hub:
- Be respectful and friendly
- Use appropriate tone and language; be nice, and do not use foul or inappropriate language
- Highlight the problem your feature request aims to solve
- Upvoted ideas have more chance of being considered
- Ask yourself "Is this a feature request?" before posting a new discussion
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback
- Give enough detail, including example screenshots and links if needed
- Read through the "How to post a new discussion" guide before posting
Here are some things we do not permit on the Innovation Hub:
- Do not post support requests or bugs. The Innovation Hub is for new ideas and feature requests only.
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libellous, harassing or hateful.
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory.
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services, products, or pornography.
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software or use the community to post, generate, distribute or promote any spam.
- Do not post or link to content that violates intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link. If appropriately attributed and relevant, you may link to other community content or publicly available Autocab documentation.
- Do not post or link to content that violates privacy rights.
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Autocab, its partners, affiliates, vendors or any third party.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal or contact information.
- Do not post your contact information or email address in the community.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts without warning that do not conform to our guidelines. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or ban a user who violates the rules in the Innovation Hub Guidelines.
Contact us to report behaviour or content that violates or is inconsistent with the Innovation Hub Guidelines.