Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Ghost.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of Ghost you're using.
Pay by Link: Pay rent and take payment toggles
The toggle for enabling Pay by Link for driver rent and taking passenger payments has been split into two separate toggles:
- Driver Pay By Link: Toggle ON to let drivers pay their rent using a payment link from Driver Companion.
- Passenger Pay By Link: Toggle ON to let passengers pay for a booking using a payment link sent by a driver or operator.
You can find these settings within Ghost > Management > System > Modules > Payment, under the Options section.
Note: The minimum required version of Driver Companion Android is 2.19.21 or later.
Reconciler: SumUp format
The reconciler now supports SumUp's new export format.
Reconciler: Opayo and JudoPay
The reconciler will now reconcile transactions for refunds.
Late for pre-booking notification
The late for pre-booking notification on Booking & Dispatch, now displays which driver (by callsign) might be late for their next booking if you dispatch the booking.
Export speed: Priced job report
The Priced Job Report export has had a significant performance update and export times have been reduced.
Note: Export times may vary depending on your system and network connection.
- Fixed: Auto-approval Job recipes for cash bookings are ignored when a cash booking is made on the Passenger App and E-booker.
- Fixed: No 'Maintenance scheduled' message is displayed even when maintenance is scheduled.
- Fixed: Address search results are displayed in the wrong order after creating new zones.
- Fixed: When viewing a historical booking and sending a booking receipt using CTRL+F8 ‘Send Booking Receipt’ and selecting ‘Send as PDF’, if the booking has a signature captured the receipt fails and throws the error ‘Parameter is not valid.’
- Fixed: A 'Bad request - booking has been dispatched or cancelled' error message is displayed when a driver has been requested for an advanced booking.
- Fixed: A 'NO-NO file is missing' error message is displayed when logging into Ghost.
- Fixed: Users can reprice a booking even if the 'Auto Reprice When Editing Mode' is set to 'None'.
- Fixed: Invoice totals are showing incorrectly when gratuity has been added to a job/docket or the VAT mode is set to 'Add to service charge'.
- Fixed: Dockets for no-fare jobs are missing the 'Time completed' field or timestamp.
- Fixed: The wrong tariff is used when selecting an address in a zone that uses another company to make the booking.
- Fixed: A driver's rent payment is not showing on their driver sheet on Driver Companion if the payment source type is 'DriverOneTimePayment'.
- Fixed: When a user changes the AutoComplete field on a booking, it isn’t logged into the booking change history.
- Fixed: Cancellation fees are applied when a customer is still within the allowed cancellation time.
- Fixed: When a surge price is manually applied to an app booking, the booking quote panel removes the surge price.
- Fixed: The new Bid for Active Bookings feature is set to enabled by default.
- Fixed: The 'Save' button is disabled when trying to edit a return journey for an advanced booking via global search.
- Fixed: When exporting vehicle GPS tracking data, the tracked GPS speed is different on Ghost compared to Autocab365.
- Fixed: When using the Google address search in Canada, some address details are removed from the results.
- Fixed: When a driver takes a booking payment using the Pay by Link QR code, the price and cost shown on Ghost do not match the meter fare.