Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the 365 Control Centre.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the 365 Control Centre you're using.
Note: The minimum required version of Ghost is 19.000.256 or later.
Pay by Link: Pay rent and take payment toggles
The toggle for enabling Pay by Link for driver rent and taking passenger payments has been split into two separate toggles:
- Driver Pay By Link: Toggle ON to let drivers pay their rent using a payment link from Driver Companion.
- Passenger Pay By Link: Toggle ON to let passengers pay for a booking using a payment link sent by a driver or operator.
You can find these settings within Control Centre > Pricing and Payments > Payments > Credit Card, under the Pay by Link section.
Note: The minimum required version of Driver Companion Android is 2.19.21 or later.
Translations: Norwegian Bokmål
Translations for Norwegian Bokmål are now available by changing your User Interface language to 'no-no'.
- Fixed: The 'Learn more' button for the Passengers > Passenger Communication > Textback help page is missing the link.
- Fixed: When changing the system language, the interface is missing translations in certain areas and menus.
- Fixed: When adding/editing a wall scenario, there is a 'Default' option in the 'Capabilities' setting list that displays an error message if used.
- Fixed: Unable to save changes when editing the details of a fleet owner, and clicking 'Save' crashes the page.
- Fixed: When viewing user permissions, the permissions in the 'Management 365' tab are showing as errors.
- Fixed: After removing a zone using the Zone Maker a backup zone cannot be edited while in draft mode.
- Fixed: The table filter for Tariffs stops working after editing a tariff from the filtered table.