Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the 365 Management.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the 365 Management you're using.
Note: The minimum required version of Ghost is 19.000.256 or later
- Fixed: In a multi-company system, independent Booking Tags are being applied to bookings for both companies instead of only one.
- Fixed: When editing a booking from Global Search > View > Edit, the booking fields do not update.
- Fixed: If a driver goes offline while you're on the Vehicle Query screen, the vehicle marker doesn't update with the offline status.
- Fixed: In a multi-company system, the Dispatch screen is showing zones for every company instead of being filtered per company.
- Fixed: When skipping a repeat booking on the same day, the days shown in the Repeat Days field do not update to lowercase to indicate the skipped day.
- Fixed: When a user changes the AutoComplete field on a booking, the change isn't logged in the booking change history.
- Fixed: The return time shows incorrectly on advanced repeat bookings.