Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Driver Companion.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the Driver Companion you're using.
- Fixed: Swiping the "I cannot do this booking" action on a pre-booking causes the app to crash.
- Fixed: When you log back in after a rezone update, the zone update message is displayed and the app crashes.
- Fixed: Using Dark Mode causes some text to be unseeable on the Pay by Link feature.
- Fixed: You can refresh the Pay by Link QR code before the refresh countdown has finished.
- Fixed: The job offer screen is blank when a job is dispatched and recovered by the system before the job offer has a chance to load.
- Fixed: As-directed active bookings on the 'To Bid' screen show a random address in the destination field.
- Fixed: Drivers can bid for pre-bookings while busy, even if the 'Bid while busy' setting is turned off.
- Fixed: When in landscape mode and on an active job, zones don't display correctly when switching to the zones list.
- Fixed: An infinite loading animation is shown when you go online/offline while switching tabs.