Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for 365 Booking & Dispatch.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of 365 Booking & Dispatch you're using.
Note: The minimum required version of Ghost is 20.000.246 or later.
The ability to view the missing shortcuts has been added to the bottom right hand corner of the dispatch screen.
Booking record: Pick-up and Drop-off stages
When a booking has multiple vias, you'll now see each pick-up and drop-stage on the completed booking record.
The Change History for each booking now tracks when a job is:
- Offered: When a driver has received the job offer.
- Accepted: When a driver has accepted the job offer.
- Rejected: When the driver has rejected the job offer.
Note: The 'Dispatched' tracking type will still show for historical changes but has been replaced with 'Offered' and 'Accepted' for new changes.
Call Details: Download call recording
You can now download call recordings from the Booking Form by clicking Booking Information > Call Details > (Download) icon.
Job status: Offering Job
When a job is offered to a soon-to-clear driver, the status column on the Bookings table will now say 'Offering Job' rather than 'Dispatched'.
Two new fields have been added for bookings:
- Area Charges Cost
- Area Charges Price
System Messages: Cancellation Fee
A new popup will appear on the screen if the operator attempts to cancel a job which will incur a fee, so they can warn the passenger of any fees incurred.
Translations and locale
Added support for Norwegian Bokmål translations and locale.
Added support for Czech translations and locale.
Permissions: Access: Call Details
The 'Access: Call Details' permission has moved from the Booking tab to the Telephony tab in the role permissions.
We've improved the sorting by columns in tables, especially when using alpha-numeric callsigns.
The quote panel for account bookings will now show the price as 'Confidential' if the account
setting 'Display Price/Cost on Booking screen mode' is set to none.
- Fixed: The F10 shortcut to mute/unmute a call doesn't work.
- Fixed: The wrong tariff is used when selecting an address in a zone that uses another company to make the booking.
- Fixed: Issue when making a booking on a secondary company where company field would revert to primary company.
- Fixed: Issue where suspended accounts were able to make bookings when pulled from CLI history.