Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for Phantom.
To ensure you have the best experience using Phantom, we recommend always updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you within Phantom will depend on your company's configuration of Phantom and the current version you're using.
Official SMTP support
Phantom now supports official SMTPs for voicemails and scheduled reports.
You can configure an SMTP within System > General by clicking on SMTP Settings and entering your SMTP details.
VO and IVR: Job Offered state
Added support for the new Job Offered state for the Virtual Operator and Interactive Ring Back, so the system knows when the job is offered to a driver and will treat it as a job that hasn't been dispatched yet.
Agents will be logged out after 10 minutes if their device loses connection.
Virtual Operator: Offer Capabilities
You can now offer capability options to new customers, so new callers can choose which capabilities they need on their booking.
You can configure this setting within Routing > Virtual Operator, select a virtual operator or create a new one, and then click Capabilities.
Manually assign, pause, and join an agent to a queue using the new 'Control' options on the Agents screen:
- Assign/Unassign: Click to assign or unassign an agent from a queue.
- Join/Leave: Click to force an agent to join or leave a queue.
- Pause/Unpause: Click to pause or unpause an agent in a queue.
Dynamic dialling codes
Configure multiple dialling codes by country within the General settings. This is useful if you're company works in various countries:
Country: Select the company's country.
- Add: Click to add multiple dialling codes if you're company works in various countries.
Note: If you configure multiple dialling codes, you can also set them for each Trunk.
Reports: Queue Overview
The new Queue Overview report will show you a detailed outline of how many and which calls have come through each queue.
We've updated our help page links so you'll see the latest content since our documentation moved to Autocab Help.
Translations and locale: Norwegian Bokmål
Added support for Norwegian Bokmål translations and locale.
Text-to-Speech now supports all the languages and voices available with our cloud translation provider.
Depreciated: Agent Status
The agent 'Status' column has been replaced with a new 'Control' column.
- Fixed: Driver voice recordings are saved in the Inbound/Outbound recordings.
- Fixed: When configuring a queue, the time-based routing setting dropdown does not work unless the time-based routing (or system caller-based routing) page is opened.
- Fixed: The table search filter isn't working on multiple pages.
- Fixed: The calendar icon on the Agent Stats Overview filter is outdated.
- Fixed: When deleting a Queue the table record doesn't update until the page is refreshed.
- Fixed: The line graphs on a Custom Wallboard are not displaying correctly.
- Fixed: The Polly text-to-speech service cannot play recordings when words have special characters.
- Fixed: When editing a Trunk by changing the IP address setting, the new Ip address isn't saved.
- Fixed: The Hold Booking toggle for Virtual Operator bookings doesn't work when enabled.
- Fixed: The Operator Ratings toggle for Virtual Operator bookings doesn't work when enabled.
- Fixed: The IVR Smart Skip toggle for Virtual Operator bookings doesn't work when enabled.
- Fixed: A blank screen is displayed when searching for Virtual Operator recordings.
- Fixed: Unable to delete items from the Auto Attendant recording lists.
- Fixed: Cannot upload new 'Music on Hold' sound files on physical Phantom systems.
- Fixed: Call recordings between 1 AM and 2 AM are not saved after clearing the cache.