Here you will find the latest features, improvements, and bug fixes for the Accounts Portal.
To ensure you have the best experience using our product, we recommend updating to the latest version available.
Note: The features available to you will depend on the configuration and the current version of the Accounts Portal you're using.
Add kickback accounts
Booking Templates: New settings
We've improved the existing Booking Templates by adding the following:
- Settings are now grouped under relevant headings to improve usability.
- Request extra info: If enabled, the booker must enter a value into the custom field before they can place the booking using the booking template.
- Always ask: If selected, a booker will always be asked to confirm the passenger details.
- Booker: If selected, the passenger details will default to the booker's details.
- Preset: If selected, the passenger details for the booking will be prepopulated with the details you've set.
People: New table column
The 'Passenger ID' column is now available when customising the table in the People section.
Accounts: Show Price on Pre-Invoiced Bookings
If the 'Show Price on Pre-Invoiced Bookings' toggle is disabled on an Account, the 'Price' column will no longer show as a hidden column when customising a table.
If the toggle is enabled, the 'Price' column is shown in the Activity tables by default.
- Fixed: Preset passenger details on a booking template are not updated after changing the name and phone number.
- Fixed: When the 'Show Price on Pre-Invoiced Bookings' setting is disabled for an account, the 'Price' column is still shown in the table customisation.